I have experience in UX Research, and run projects from start to finish, including:
- Interview guide development
- Conducting interviews and focus groups
- Writing and presenting reports to client
- Designing mockups based on research results
- Producing compelling video highlights from UX interviews
- Survey design and programming
- UX lab management
- Customer journey development
- Presenting and reviewing submissions at research conferences and seminars, including UXPA
- Digital strategy
I am proficient in UX-specific digital tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, dScout, Optimal Workshop, Camtasia, SPSS, Qualtrics, and Confirmit, as well as team collaboration platforms (e.g., Slack, Trello, etc.). Basic knowledge of Sketch, Principle, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Here are some examples of my work:
Here is my Resume.